Skip to content Sitemap

Perfect Homes and Friendly Management in Richmond and Winchester


Here at Professional Solutions Management, we maintain a wide range of property types to ensure we’ve got something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for multi-family residences or townhomes, affordability or luxury, Richmond or Winchester locations, we’ll help you get a perfect-for-you home today.

We even make it easier for you to move in for us, with an innovative security deposit model that requires only 75 percent of the deposit upfront, then the remaining 25 percent after the first month. We find this helps our residents settle in properly without a lot of additional financial stress, which is not a convenience most homes for rent will offer you.

If you’d like to find out more about what it’s like to rent from Professional Solutions Management, we invite you to get in touch today. We’re ready and willing to find you that perfect Richmond or Winchester home you’ve been looking for, so let’s get started.

A Family Owned Rental Business Serving Central Kentucky Since 1990


Professional Solutions Management owns and manages 170 apartments in Winchester and Richmond. We are committed to offering clean and comfortable residences and providing the best customer service to our customers.

NEWS & EVENTS